2012 – Present
- “Rudolf Carnap: Philosophy of Science as Engineering Explications.” In Recent Developments in the Philosophy of Science: EPSA13 Helsinki. (Eds.) Uskali M¨aki, Stephanie Ruphy, Gerhard Schurz and Ioannis Votsis. Forthcoming, expected date of publication: Fall 2015
- “Explicating Formal Epistemology: Carnap’s Legacy as Jeffrey’s Radical Probabilism.” In Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science. Guest edited by Sahotra Sarkar and Thomas Uebel. Forthcoming, expected date of publication: Fall 2015
- Maximum Entropy and Probability Kinematics Constrained by Conditionals.” Entropy (Special Issue Maximum Entropy Applied to Inductive Logic and Reasoning, edited by Jürgen Landes and Jon Williamson) (2015)
- “The Principle of Maximum Entropy and a Problem in Probability Kinematics.” Synthese 191: (2014) 1409–1431
- “Carnap’s Conventionalism in Geometry.” Grazer Philosophische Studien 88: (2013) 123–138
- “Why Emotions Do Not Solve the Frame Problem” in V. C. Müller (Ed.), Fundamental Issues of Artificial Intelligence (Synthese Library). Berlin: Springer. (Forthcoming)
Publications from past years are available in PDF format below.