Get involved beyond the classroom.
Undergraduate Email List
The UBC Philosophy Department is more than a roster of faculty and philosophy courses. We’d like to warmly invite you to get involved or to reach out to us with any questions. You do not have to major or minor in philosophy to take part.
We have a wide variety of ways you can get involved in our departmental activities:
- An undergraduate Philosophy Students’ Association
- Weekly Friday colloquium talks
- An undergraduate philosophy journal
- “Meet the Profs” lunches with FREE PIZZA
- Advising for philosophy studies at all levels
- Philosophy essay clinics
- Special events including distinguished speakers, conferences, or workshops
- Opportunities to meet and engage with peers and faculty
Stay connected with us on social media
Join our email list
Fill out the form below to be added to the Philosophy Department emailing list.